|Forklift Battery Charger|
|Technology||Wa+Eq charging curves|
|Phase||Three Phases 380V|
|Battery parameter||48V 585-720 Ah|
This charger adopts Wa+Eq charging curves with programmable
intelligent control and high efficiency for charging. So the
battery can reach an excellent state and prolong the battery life.
This device would be applicable to recharge of lead-acid batteries
which could be used in
various electric vehicle such as power pallet trucks, fork-lift
truck, lift truck, electronic tour bus.
(Ah)Charge time per battery
- The charge process can be controlled intelligently with a
microprocesser. optimized charge performance to get a excellent
- Wa+Equalising charge curves.
- The temperature rising during the charge and the evaporating of the
electrolyte at the end of charge can be restricted through the
controlling the charge specifications,this can prolong the battery
life and reduce the lost volume of water, so it can reduce the
- Intelligent, fully automatic.
- The advance technology and excellent units guarantee the reliable
quality and perfomance.
- Self-diagnosis and display panel indicating operational conditions.
- It can be selected to carry out normal charge or one equqlising
charge after normal charge through the adjustment of the switch.
- It can judge the polanrity reverse and open-circuit automatically
- High power factor and low power aberrance.
- The voltage of the power source can be 220V,230V and 240V or 380V,
400V and 420V,10% deviation of the total power source voltage is
- Supply frequency 50Hz, 60Hz.
- The charger must be selected according to the battery type and
capacity (ampere hour). The wrong matching will make the battery to
release more gas, boiling even explosion. Do not charge the
battery, which is in parallel connection or the battery, which is
not allowable to be charged.
- The specialist must check the matching between the battery and
charger, it is must be guaranteed that the connection from the
battery to the charger is always correct.
- Please read the operating instructions before using, the
precautions and operating conditions must be abided.
- To keep all the venting holes clean to avoid over-heating. Keeping
away from liquid or short circuit will happen.
- There is high voltage in the charger, and it is very dangerous, so
it is allowable to open and maintain the charger by the
- It is forbidden to adjust and change the charger inside for safety.
Installation for the charger
1. Conditions for installation
The charger must be placed in a dry room with good ventilation. To
keep all the venting holes on the charger clean for avoiding over
heat. There is no corrosive and acidic gas near to the charger to
avoid corrosion for the charger.
The charger should place on the ground for operation.
2. Connection to the power supply
To connect to the power supply according to the requirements
stipulated in the nameplate or operating instruction
Single-phase AC220V three cables (one for L, one for N; one for PE)
To connect the input cables of charger to L, N and PE of the power
supply according to the marks. The connection to the power supply
must be done by the electrical engineer according to the local
standards. Otherwise, the case of the charger must be grounded.
3. Connection to the battery
Connecting the positive “+” and negative “-”of the battery with the
positive “+” and negative “-”of the charger’s output respectively.