120 Ton Forklift Tire Press Machine , Hydraulic Tyre Press
|Type||Solid Tire Press Machine|
|Application||Mounting and dismounting solid tires|
|Range of applicable tire rim||8inch to 15inch|
- Heavy duty frame: The construction is welded by large-scale beam
and channel beam.
- High-grade Hydraulic Cylinder: The biston rod is grinded and
- Easy pull and press into the rims.
- Voltage and phase customized according to different power supply.
|Max Tire Size||15 Inches|
|Max Cylinder Stroke||600 mm|
|Oil Tank Capacity||90 L|
Usage method of forklift tire press
First of all , choose a good tooling correctly, put the mould on
the work table, and then put the wheel on the mould, handling
pressure head to Press the die on the tire and finally with the
boot ring loaded. Different types of tyres and wheels need
different tooling, the user to install the tire before the
selection of tooling, then the disassembly and assembly operations,
it will be very convenient and quick. According to the motion mode
and the size of the machine, the machine can be divided into manual
press and electric press, which is generally suitable for large
tonnage forklift truck or truck tire.
Operation Safety Precaution
1. First, always wear a seatbelt when operating a forklift or a
forklift tire press. If something should happen and the vehicle
tips, this insures that you remain in the cabin and will avoid
being crushed. Jumping for a tipping forklift is the major cause of
fatality in these types of accidents. You are much safer within the
vehicle where you are somewhat protected and secured.
2. Know the proper training for the specific forklift you operate.
Take a refresher course if necessary to know all the safety rules
and proper operating procedures. Forklift training is essential to
do your job safely and correctly.
3. Know the design and layout of where you will be working. Walk
through to make sure nothing has been moved that would impede the
use of the forklift or its mobility. Be aware of the environment
and watch out for others who may mistakenly get in the way of the
4. Make sure that the forklift used has been properly maintained
according to manufacture recommendations. If you notice that
something is broken or not working properly, get it fixed before
using the machine.